Private language primary school, preschool and nursery #1 in Wroclaw
The first bilingual school in Wroclaw with English as the main language and with one lesson per day in Polish.
Our school is formally recognized in the register of private kindergartens and nursery schools run by the Municipal Office in Wrocław.
In September 2014, we opened a Primary School approved by the Ministry of Education. Enrollment for 2015/2016 is now open!
The American School of Wroclaw is a professional Early Childhood Development facility, Primary School and Educational Center, which has a lot to offer your family!
- We have three separate educational levels to offer your family:
- Nursery School (Infants, Wobblers and Toddlers: ages 6-36 months)
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 3-4)
- Kindergarten (Junior and Senior: ages 4-6)
- Primary School (Year 1 to Year 6)
- We are the first bilingual preschool in Wroclaw.
- All classes are and conducted in English with a curriculum based on American standards.
- Students receive one lesson in Polish daily, in accordance with the Polish National Program. International students learn Polish as a Foreign Language.
- We focus on academics as well as student growth, student development and age-appropriate enrichment activities.
- Our school offers a clean, safe, and nurturing environment.
- All of our teachers are highly qualified, professional, native speakers with an international background and extensive experience teaching all subjects. Each class has one teacher and one assistant.
- We offer an open-door policy with continual communication and support between school and home regarding the needs of our students.
- After normal school hours, we offer a variety of extracurricular activities and lessons for all students, such as Ballet, Modern Dance, swimming, and more!
- After the traditional school year ends, we begin our annual Summer Camp through July and August. Enrollment is currently in progress.
- COMING SOON: A spacious, modern, brand-new facility currently being constructed on Partynicka street 29-37.
Our philosophy and vision
We believe that children learn what they live. Education should be experienced-based, practical, and foundational — but most of all, FUN! Our primary objective is to provide you with an environment where children can maximize their potential and gradually develop into lifelong learners, both community and world leaders, as well as enthusiastic innovators who are prepared to guide us towards a brighter future.
American School of Wrocław
ul. Partynicka 29-37
tel. 71 333 69 92