Our school is registered in the register of private kindergartens and nursery schools run by the Municipal Office in Wrocław.
In September 2014, we have opened Primary School approved by the Ministry of Education. Enrollment for 2015/2016 is now open!
The American School of Wroclaw is a professional Early Childhood Development, Primary School and Educational Center which has a lot to offer your family!
- We have three separate educational levels to offer your family:
- Nursery School (Infants, Wobblers and Toddlers — ages 6 months to 36 months)
- Kindergarten (Pre Kindergarten, Junior and Senior — ages 3-6)
- Primary School (Year 1 to Year 6)
- We are the first bilingual preschool in Wroclaw
- All classes are conducted in English with an American Content Standard based theme-centered curriculum
- Students receive one lesson in Polish daily according to the Polish National Program; international students learn Polish as a Foreign Language
- Focus on academics as well as student growth, development and age–appropriate enrichment activities
- Clean, safe, nurturing environment
- Highly qualified professional international Native Speaker Teachers for all subjects with one teacher and one assistant for each class
- An open door policy with continual communication and support between school and home regarding the needs of the students
- Extracurricular Activities and Lessons for all students such as Ballet, Modern Dance, Swimming, and more!
- Summer Camp from July through August. Enrollment in progress.
- COMING SOON: A spacious, modern, brand-new facility currently being constructed on Partynicka street 29-37.
Our philosophy and vision
We believe that children learn what they live; education should be experiential, practical, and foundational — but most of all FUN! Our primary objective is to provide an environment where children can maximize their potentials and develop into lifelong learners, community and world leaders, as well as enthusiastic innovators who are prepared to guide us towards a brighter future.